Mon 20 Jun 2011
Chanel Iman strut the New York Fashion Week runways with Sex and the City fashion. White was the minimalist choice for a soft trend this season and with tiered dresses reminiscent of fallen angels, divine intervention is a must for your chic occasions.
We've embraced the trend for SS/11 complete with the Lipsy halo. So, pull off Chanel's look and shop with key features for a look-a-like supermodel style.
1. Sprinkle a little Pixie star magic with her Embroidered Chain Trim Dress at £68.
2. Take on the bandeau this summer and bag our Frill Side Bandeau Dress at £28 for a sexy approach to your white out style.
3. Ideal for summer events and daytime parties, the Lipsy Pleated Off the Shoulder Dress at £50 does just the trick for a sophisticated look.
4. For everyday wear, get a one piece that makes a trend focused statement with Lipsy's Cape Front Dress for £65.
5. Choose a party dress with runway style and bag Lipsy's One Shoulder Embellished number for a complete outfit at £65.
6. Be the center of attention and make a red carpet entrance with our One Shoulder Embellished Side Dress at £65.