Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By ordering Goods from www.lipsy.co.uk ("Site") you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
The supplier of the Goods featured is Lipsy, a subsidiary of Next Group Plc ("Lipsy", "we", "our" or "us"). Registered office Registered Company No: 572 8110 Registered Office: Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. VAT No: GB 179 7658 90.
You may contact us at this address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0844 844 0088. Telephone calls to and from Lipsy may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
Unless stated otherwise, all calls to Lipsy cost 5 pence per minute from a BT landline, Mobile Providers and other Networks may vary.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following words have the following meanings.
Contract - the contract for sale by us and purchase of Goods by you.
Goods - the range of products that are available for purchase from this Site.
Site- our world wide web address www.lipsy.co.uk.
For security reasons, your first order can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address. To avoid delays, please ensure that for your first order your billing and delivery address match the address on your card statement, and the cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately so we can contact you if we need to.
Orders and Contract Formation
Your order is accepted and a contract formed between Lipsy and you when we despatch the Goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Lipsy, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Lipsy acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Lipsy or may be cancelled by you. For security reasons we may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction.
Our delivery charge to mainland UK is just £3.75 per order no matter how large your order.
The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be shown when you place your order. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling. Prices of Goods displayed in and ordered through the Site may differ from prices in store.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days following receipt of your Goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain products that we sell, for example, toiletries and cosmetics, or pierced earrings. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing within 7 working days following the date of receipt and must take reasonable care of the products and not use them. You can inform us by contacting us by email or mail at email@example.com or Customer Services, Lipsy Limited, Phase 5, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. You should return products to us in their original packaging, wherever possible, as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
For full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, please contact your local Trading Standards office or Citizens' Advice Bureau.
Full details of how to return Goods can be found in the Returns section.
In addition to your rights described under the Distance Selling Regulations above, in the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or the item is not to your taste, you can simply return it to us in its original, saleable condition with a returns note stating the reason for return.
Please allow 10 working days from our receipt of your returns for us to process a refund. The time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If there is a problem with issuing a refund to your card, our customer service team will contact you.
Please note, other than returns made under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you return an item outside 28 days of despatch, you will be refunded onto a Lipsy returns card rather than your original method of payment. After the 28 days from despatch we cannot refund you onto your credit/debit card for your returned item (except where returns are under the Distance Selling Regulations), nor are we able to send the item back to you. So please look closely at the despatch date before returning your item.
Subject to your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, your initial delivery charge will only be refunded, if the item/s were faulty or the wrong item/s were sent. In all other cases (except those under the Distance Selling Regulations) you will be refunded the full value of the item/s returned less the delivery charge. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly.
The cost and care of returning the item(s) is your responsibility. You should complete and detach the returns note enclosed with your items and enclose it, together with your return items, inside your parcel. Items cannot be returned without this information.
We strongly recommend that you send the parcel by recorded delivery mail and keep a copy of the recorded delivery number just in case your parcel goes missing. Lipsy is not responsible for items lost by recorded delivery mail in the returns process. Please see Exceptions for items which cannot be returned.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team on 0844 844 0088 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptions to the Returns Policy
Subject to your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, the following items are not included in our standard returns policy. We cannot accept any returns of toiletries, cosmetics, earrings and jewellery. Swimwear and lingerie items should be returned in their original packaging and where relevant, with their original hygiene slips in place. Tights must be returned in their original packaging and in good condition.
Next Day Delivery
The next day delivery service applies on orders placed before 9pm Sunday - Friday. Orders placed on Saturday will be delivered on Monday. The next day delivery service is only available in our personal courier areas and is subject to stock and courier availability and demand. When the personal courier service is not available, Lipsy will deliver by an alternative carrier and this may take longer.
Offer Order Codes
Free Delivery and other offer order codes remain the property of Lipsy, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any form or used in conjunction with any other offer. Free delivery, NUS discount and other offer order codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or against sale items unless otherwise stated.
Free Delivery Offers
Free delivery offers are subject to availability and are NOT applicable to addresses outside mainland UK unless otherwise stated. Free delivery offers also can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or against sale items unless otherwise stated.
Lipsy Gift Card
Your Gift Card can be used by you if you are the purchaser or given the card as a gift. You can use the card in full or part payment for Goods purchased in participating Lipsy stores or online at lipsy.co.uk
Lipsy Refund Card
This card has been credited with the value of goods returned and can be used by the recipient only in full or part payment for Goods purchased from participating Lipsy stores or online at lipsy.co.uk.
Please note Refund cards issued in a Lipsy store can not be used at www.lipsy.co.uk.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
You can purchase Lipsy Gift cards from any participating Lipsy store, you will also receive a Gift card if you return any unwanted product(s) outside of the 21 day returns policy (in this instance you will receive an explanatory email). This card will be credited with the value of your returned item(s) and can be used on the site and within Lipsy retail stores in the same way that store-bought Gift cards can.
Gift cards can be used as full or part payment against purchases from www.lipsy.co.uk and participating Lipsy Stores. If purchasing from the website please ensure that your billing address is the same as the delivery address (which must be in the UK). Gift cards cannot be used in Lipsy concession stores
The value of purchases will be deducted against the card balance; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
You can check your Gift Card balance by clicking here, or by logging into your account and clicking 'Gift Card balance'. Alternatively you can ring the following number: 0844 412 0300 (UK) or 1890886111 (ROI) (UK calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline, mobiles and other networks may vary).
You can add value to your gift card at a participating Lipsy store of up to a total maximum of £500.
Gift cards cannot be used as payment against pre-order items.
1-Lipsy cannot accept responsibility if your card is lost, stolen or damaged, in these circumstances the Gift card will not be replaced or its value refunded.
2-Purchases and refunds will be in the currency applicable at the point of refund or purchase of a product. The daily currency conversion rate will apply.
3-Giftcards are not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
4-A Gift card will not be honoured if sold. If you find a Gift card please cut in two and return to the Lipsy banking department at the address below.
5-Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your Gift card being revoked.
6-Gift cards will expire 24 months after the last use or balance check and any remaining balance will be deducted
7-When using a Gift card as part or full payment for an order on your billing address must match your delivery address which must be in the UK-this is for security purposes
8-The maximum value that can be on any one Gift card is £500 if a refund from a late return is required that will take the value over £500 it will be refunded onto a new or multiple Gift cards.
9-Refunds required for orders placed with a non UK billing address will be to original payment method as Gift cards can not be used to place an order outside of the UK
10-You can use up to 5 separate Gift cards as payment against any one order
11-When returning a product which was purchased using one or more Gift cards the refund will be credited to the first Gift card used, if this is not possible a new gift card will be created and sent via the Royal Mail, therefore please hold on until all of your Gift cards until you are sure you wish to keep your purchase.
12-This card remains the property of Lipsy and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. Lipsy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Lipsy Banking Department: Registered Company number: 5728110, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, UK LE19 4AT.
Usage and availability
All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any products in a business or public environment.
All orders for Goods are subject to availability.
Lipsy designers take great care with the colours used in the collections. The limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen may mean a slight variation. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate however, specifications may change.
If you do have a complaint please write to Lipsy Customer Services, email@example.com
or Customer Services, Lipsy Limited, Phase 5, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. Lipsy welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
All information and material submitted by you to Lipsy or that you publish on any public area of the Lipsy web site is on a non-confidential basis. Lipsy may use, edit, copy, republish and distribute (for any purpose) and authorise others to do the same, any such information or material and any ideas contained in such information or material.
Availability of the Site
We cannot promise that the Site will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. We will attempt to restore access as soon as we reasonably can.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content on the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from the Lipsy.
The Site provides content from other internet sites or resources and while Lipsy tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If Lipsy is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
This clause shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
Overseas use of the Site
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Data Protection and Privacy
E-mails to you will be sent to the address you specify to us. You must only provide us with a valid e-mail address and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that address. You can unsubscribe at any time by either opting out at registration or by following the link in the email, or by unsubscribing via your account options.
Lipsy intends to rely upon the written terms set out here. If you require any changes, please make sure you ask for these to be put in writing by Lipsy. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Lipsy and you the customer are expected to do.
This information is supplied in English only and we will continue to communicate in this way during your agreement with us.
© Copyright 2011 care of Lipsy Limited, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT.
Our agreement with you is based upon English law and the laws applicable to this agreement are the laws of England and Wales.
Attend the Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy party in London
Meet Khloé Kardashian
- This competition is open to all ages over 12. However under 18’s must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian and must obtain the permission of their parent or guardian to enter and provide their parent/guardian's contact details. One entry is allowed per person.
- This competition is open to residents of United Kingdom, except employees of Lipsy Limited and the Next group of companies, their families, or any other company professionally associated with the competition.
- The competition closes at midnight Wednesday 6th November 2013.
- The winners will be contacted by telephone and email by Friday 8th November 2013 and you will provide these details to Lipsy on entering the competition. If you do not provide these details Lipsy will be unable to contact you.
- The winners have until the midnight Sunday 10th November to claim their prize and RSVP as to their attendance at the signing. If the prize isn’t claimed within this period then a new winner will be drawn.
- The winners must be available to attend the meet Khloé Kardashian event on Friday 15th November 2013.
- The winners must be able to make their own way to and from Gilgamesh in Camden, London on 15th November 2013. Travel and accommodation will not be provided.
- Only those who purchase from the Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy from 24th October 2013 – 6th November 2013 will be eligible for entry. Those who purchase from Lipsy UK stores will receive a scratch card containing a unique code and if purchased online at Lipsy.co.uk, the order confirmation email will contain the unique code.
- Entries can only be accepted via Lipsy.co.uk/kompetition by entering a unique code.
- There will be 200 winners selected at random from all valid entries received.
- The prize includes:
- An in-person autograph signing with Khloé Kardashian.
- A Lipsy goody bag.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and it is non transferable.
- Signings will commence in the afternoon of 15th November 2013 at a time still to be announced. It is the winners responsibility to be on time to guarantee their meet & greet. Upon arrival at Gilgamesh in Camden, London, head to the Morrisons car park entrance, there will be signs as to where to queue for competition winners. This will be a separate queue from the general public.
- A follow up email will be sent to all winners that have RSVP’ed that they will be attending the event, prior to the 15th November 2013 with further instructions and details.
- Winners must bring to the signing their individual winning confirmation email, reference number and ID such as bank card issued by a UK bank or UK student card as proof of entry. Entry to the signing will not be permitted without this.
- Lipsy reserves its right to:
- refuse admission to, or remove any person or competition winner from the venue in reasonable circumstances - such as (i) the refusal of security checks or (ii) if venue staff consider in their sole discretion that your behaviour may adversely affect other people's enjoyment of the event or the image, prestige or reputation of Khloe Kardashian or Lipsy Limited.
- confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans, food and drink not purchased at the event, cameras or items that may potentially be used as a weapon - in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending
- Khloé Kardashian will not sign any personal items or accept any personal gifts
- All bags including mobile phones & cameras will need to be handed to Lipsy staff prior to the meet & greet with Khloé and will be returned immediately after the signing
- A professional Lipsy photographer will be taking photographs throughout the event but individual photographs for each winner cannot be guaranteed. The photographs will be uploaded to Facebook.com/LipsyLondon by Wednesday 20th November 2013
- The 200 winners are guaranteed an autograph signing with Khloé. Khloé will endeavour to meet additional fans on a first come, first serve basis, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Celebrity appearance and location subject to rescheduling or cancellation
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Lipsy and its prize partners.
- Accordingly Lipsy may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or withdraw the competition and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof. Lipsy reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or higher value.
- It is a condition of entry to the competition that these rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who break these rules may be disqualified at Lipsy's sole discretion.
- By entering this competition the Entrant agrees that the promoter and the sponsors of the event shall have the right to publish the Entrant's photographs in any of its publications and in any media now known or hereinafter invented, including their website and Facebook pages
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited in the meet & greet area and such items may be consificated.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Lipsy excludes all liability for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the prize winner and/or their guest (if the winner is under 18) as a result of accepting the prize.
- By providing your details you are subscribing to receive marketing material from Lipsy via email which you may opt out of at anytime.
- The winners names and county will be available from November 13th 2013. To attain this information please send a stamped addressed envelope to Lipsy London, Marketing, 43-44 Berners Street, London, W1T 3ND.
- The Promoter is Lipsy Limited, registered office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT registered in England 35161.
V.I.P collection 30% promotion
- The 30% discount is redeemable by entering code ‘XMASVIP’ at the checkout.
- The 30% discount is valid only on the V.I.P collection.
- This offer is valid at Lipsy.co.uk only and not in Lipsy stores.
- The offer is valid from 04/12/13 until 18/12/13 but may be withdrawn by Lipsy at any time.
- Only one offer permitted per transaction.